Thursday 2 January 2014

Review of Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner

 
These bad boys are worth an entire blog post.
 
Dove have outdone themselves. Their range for damaged hair is literally the best thing ever. EVER.
 
I already posted these on my Instagram (luisafus - follow me) because they're just so perfect. They leave your hair smelling so fresh and so feckin' soft. It even passed the boyfriend test!
 
If you've not heard of the boyfriend test allow me to explain it, essentially it's when you ask your boyfriend a question while they're doing something that has their full attention. This way they'll give you their honest opinion just to get you out of their face. My boyfriend reacted more positive than usual when presented with a handful of my glorious smelling hair.
 
The shampoo lathers perfectly in the shower and even before you use the conditioner, your hair feels great! When I use the conditioner I tend to leave it in for a little while because my hair is extra dead.
 
But seriously, before you go under the scissors in the dreaded hairdressers, try this range.
 
Head into Boots, use your Christmas vouchers & your student discount and get both the shampoo and conditioner for less than seven or eight euro.
 
Trust me, I'm a cheap student. I'm always searching for ways to be cheaper.
 
Love always,
Luisa x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment