Thursday 23 January 2014

Parfois is Heaven

The new shop on Mary's Street/Henry Street in Dublin called 'Parfois' is amazing.

My friend Aoife & I went for coffee this evening and we strolled through town afterwards. I had no interest in going in to Parfois because I had my eye on something in Forever 21. She dragged me in and my God am I happy she did.

I happened to go in during the sale and what a wonderful sale it is by the way.

In general, everything is gorgeous. There are walls of jewellery and shelves full of handbags. As well as all that, there are sunglasses, scarves, gloves, watches and purses. About 80% of the shop is on sale now and I almost got dangerously out of control. I am so glad that my bank account doesn't let me go into negative digits...

I decided I would treat myself to something because, well, I deserve it. Kind of...

Look at what I got:

These gorgeous rings are usually €14.90 and I got them for €7.45!!! Everyone Woop with me!!

I'm so happy with them. I usually never wear silver jewellery but I simply had to when I saw these. I think they'll look gorgeous when I get a tan (via Sally Hansen) and have my nails painted all pretty.

Speaking of which, my cousin Lynn gave me a bunch of shellac nail polishes and a UV lamp so my nails are going to be perfectly manicured for ever now. Thanks Lynn :)

Back to Parfois, the staff were really nice and the sale was so good. The layout of the shop is so nice too. Its really organised so you can literally stand in one place and look around and see everything. The colours were mainly browns and pastel pinks, which I love for Spring/Summer.

There were gorgeous clutch handbags for less than €20. If you're looking for a present for any women in your life, check out Parfois. You can definitely pick up a gorgeous piece for less than €20 even not in the sale.

I recommend all of you ladies take a trip in to this shop if you're in need of a treat. The lovely girl who served me tonight was saying that the sale should be ending quite soon so check it out as soon as possible.

The only shop I can kind of equate this one to would be the likes of Accessorize, but cheaper and I think better.

The bags were really lovely as well. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a photo of any of them but they were gorgeous. A lot of the clutches had chain straps on them which I love. And there were totes that were beautiful too. A lot of brown leather which is always a winner and timeless in your wardrobe. I think everyone needs a good brown leather bag.

I think I may have to take another trip into Parfois as soon as I get paid...
Someone stop me. Please.

Love always,
Luisa x


1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for rings like that for ages, I'll definitely be making a trip in there! Great post Luisa :-) x

    ReplyDelete