Tuesday 7 January 2014

Review of H&M Cosmetic Products

Today's blog is one that I hope will change the future of make-up and make-up brushes.

H&M have been holding out on us ladies.

The sneaky buggers in H&M never told us how good their cosmetics were! I've always been a fan of their moisturisers, not because they're exceptionally good but because the packaging has always been so pretty. You know what I'm talking about, the gold flippy lids and the green zebra print... A nice addition to any bedroom shelf.

But for real, I've began to try out their make-up brushes and their highlighter. Well, to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.

The flat-top foundation brush was an investment and a half. Here it is:

It's supposed to be a BB Cream brush, but I was going to buy a similar, more expensive one and I stumbled across this for €6.95 I think? I just said I would try it before I go spending top dollah.
It really is very good! The length of the bristles are short so the brush is firm. It works really well if you dab the make-up onto your face. I recommended this to one of my best friends in college and she bought one and was delighted with it also.

Another brush I have is the double sided eye shadow brush. Wow. Just. Wow. Look:
One end is an angled brush for a defined brow or for liquid/gel liner. It works really well as the hairs don't fray over time. The pencil shaped end is my boo. I use it for eye definition i.e. under eye blending and outer corner blending. It can be used softly or to create a more dramatic look. This baby set me back a mere €3.95. That's a steal!! Verrrrrry happy.

Another amazing creation from the clevers in H&M is their facial highlighter. Yum yum yum. It's pink and shiny and soft and pretty and perfect. It's great when you use a big powder brush because it is quite pigmented and dense but it's just great. Here's a terrible photo of it:
It's looking like it's seen better days simply because my make-up bag is in a hoop. But honestly, for €3.95, I would definitely recommend it and I will be buying it again. The one thing I will say that can be annoying, the ONE thing; it kind of falls onto the rest of your face if you're not careful. But cleaning up is simples, just a bit of tissue and all is well in the world again.

Seriously try these products before you go spending top money! If you buy them and you're not happy, I'll pay you back for them! ............if you can find me lololololololol. Seriously, just give them shot!

You won't regret it huns.

Love always,
Luisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment