Thursday 2 January 2014

Blog Post Numero Uno

If you're reading this you've probably been forced to (more than likely by myself) or else you've stumbled across my beautiful blog by chance. Either way, I welcome you!

My name is Luisa, I'm part Italian, I adore pasta, lipstick & cats.

I'm studying to be a journalist & I'm a wannabe blogger.

Something about this makes me feel like I'm in an AA meeting...

I started this blog after much encouragement from my friends and my amazing boyfriend. I want to use it to review stuff and to get people to try other things! There are other brands of make up apart from The Almighty MAC. Don't get me wrong, MAC is God, I love me a good Viva Glam, but Rimmel have some undiscovered gems too!

I'm often out shopping or browsing and I'll find something that's too good to keep to myself. Now I have Stick Lips and hopefully you'll feel like you have Stick Lips too.

Stay tuned for some handy reviews and some honest opinions.

Love always,
Luisa x
My gorgeous friend Aoife & I when we were in Portugal last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment